INFORMATION FOR ALL GUESTS ON SECURITY PROCEDURES
A hygienic and safe room
- In addition to the scrupulous cleaning operations always foreseen by the very high standards of our Hotel Terme Milano, your room is now delivered to you after a complete sanitation operation. From now on, you will have a safe room that only you will be able to use; our service staff will only be able to enter it with clean gloves and a mask.
- We ask you to maintain a safety distance of at least one metre from all guests other than your room-mates in all public areas.
- Speak to our staff without fear but maintain a safe distance.
- For information in the various reception areas of the care department/bar/hall/spa, always approach the indicated contact areas at a distance of one metre. Staff will be wearing masks, goggles, face shields or anti-breathers.
- For the various drinks or extra services, always wait for our staff member to bring you the bill, and sign it quietly with the pen that our staff member has previously sanitised.
- Maintain excellent hand hygiene by washing your hands often and well with soap and water, and always use the sanitising gel dispensers that you will find in the hotel, spa, bar and swimming pools. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Always wear a community or surgical mask in enclosed areas.
Personal protective equipment
- Always wear a surgical mask when entering the Treatment Department or Spa, both at reception and while waiting.
- For some treatments you may be allowed to remove the mask, but the care staff will tell you when you can take it off and put it back on.
- In the swimming pool, restaurant and bar, you may remove your mask, but keep a safe distance. Always occupy the seat assigned to you by the lifeguard and the waiter.
- At the restaurant and bar, sit at your table while you wait to be served. Enjoy the relaxation and service of our waiters (if kept, the buffet can only be served by the waiter).
- However, we recommend that you always use a mask, even where it is not compulsory, as it is a good habit.
Using and changing personal protective equipment
- Non abbandoni nei luoghi comuni le mascherine o i fazzoletti usati. Usi gli appositi contenitori che troverà, ben visibili, a sua disposizione, questo ne consentirà un
- Do not leave used masks or handkerchiefs in the public areas. Use the containers provided for this purpose, which you will find clearly visible, so that they can be disposed of properly.
- When you take off your mask, never place it on a table or chair, but put it in your bag, purse or pocket.
YOUR HEALTH DURING YOUR STAY
If you experience any of the following symptoms while in your room
feeling feverish, coughing, difficulty breathing
- isolate yourself immediately in your room and inform Reception; if you are accompanied by your guest, keep a safe distance from him or her;
- if your guest is not in the room with you at the time, inform him or her of the problem and tell them to inform one of the staff immediately. If you are unable to reach him or her by telephone, notify reception immediately and we will take care of both of you;
- wear a mask immediately;
- avoid contact with other people (maid on the floors);
- open the window;
- close the air conditioning (hot or cold) if you are using it.
Our staff will give you immediate advice.
If you experience any of the following symptoms while in your room:
feeling feverish, coughing, difficulty breathing
- do not go up to your room but go immediately to the reception;
- if you are accompanied, help find your room-mates.
Our staff are trained to give you immediate assistance.
Our staff are by your side at all times, giving you advice and protecting you. We have invested heavily in your safety and that of our staff.
To improve your security, we have modified some of our services and created new ones. We have temporarily modified our commercial policies by considerably reducing the number of guests in the hotel. We are confident that, with your cooperation, we will be able to discover together a safer health holiday without any sacrifices.
“However, we must inform you from the outset that uncooperative behaviour which violates the right to health of other guests and our staff cannot be tolerated.
Not respecting the simple rules of coexistence described means violating the legal regulations imposed by the Italian State. Any transgressors will therefore be immediately reported to the competent authorities.”
When today, more than ever, space is one of the elements that most characterise the choice of our future daily life, in our Hotel Terme Bologna it is precisely the SPACE that surprises, fascinates and reassures. Both outdoor and indoor space.
The park, swimming pools, communal areas, rooms and treatment areas are so large as to give a feeling of tranquillity where today it is necessary to assess and establish safety distances in order to feel and be protected. Today, distance is a fundamental element, and here it is respected without difficulty.
Never before has there been such a need for energy to balance body and mind.
Our watchword is to restore mental and physical fitness through relaxation.
LOTS OF LITTLE TOUCHES, A MORE PERSONAL SERVICE AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SPACE FOR YOU!
HOW YOUR HOLIDAY CHANGES
To the Care Department and Spa
- Legga le informazioni che l’accolgono al reparto cure o alla reception della Spa, sono semplici regole da rispettare.
- Durante la prima visita medica per l’accesso ai trattamenti termali il nostro medico
- Read the information that greets you in the treatment department or at the spa reception, these are simple rules to follow.
- During the first medical examination for access to the spa treatments, our doctor will check that there are no contraindications to the therapies and will give you advice on the treatments best suited to your needs.
- Wear surgical masks for your own safety and that of our staff.
- The treatment department, spa, cabins and waiting areas, as well as the normal cleaning between treatments, are sanitised every day when they are closed to the public.
- All health, spa and wellness treatments take place exclusively with individual access to the treatment rooms.
- As a precautionary measure, we have decided to discontinue the use of the grotto and the Turkish bath (Hamman) as well as steam inhalations. Steam can be a source of virus transmission.
- La temperatura alla fonte dell’acqua termale delle nostre piscine unitamente ai normali
- The source temperature of the thermal water in our pools together with the normal filtering, chlorination and disinfection processes make them a safe place to be. Water Gym classes continue, we ask that you keep a safe distance as instructed by your instructor.
- The Kneipp course is a safe area, always keep your distance!
Kitchen Bar and Restaurant
- All our staff who come into contact with food use gloves and masks during processing, and food is stored in strict compliance with health and hygiene regulations.
- At all meals, including breakfast, you will be served by our waiters, so discover the pleasure of being pampered.
- Our chefs have created innovative menus that are a feast for the eyes and palate.
- We don’t want to give up the traditional moments of conviviality, evenings of music, welcome drink, wine tasting are pleasures that we will continue to offer you, we only ask you to sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday.
- Whenever the weather permits, whether for convivial moments at the bar or breakfast, or for sporting activities, we will always favour the use of our large open spaces.
- In the areas around the swimming pool, both indoor and outdoor, in the waiting rooms, in the Treatment Department, in the Spa, in the Restaurant, in the large lounges and in the open-air areas, the furniture, the deckchairs, the tables and the chairs have already been arranged to ensure maximum privacy and the correct distance for everyone.
ALL GUESTS INFORMATION WHILE BOOKING
Dear guest, for a safe and serene holiday we all need collaboration.
Here some useful info before your arrival.
Every Hotel Terme Bologna’s guest get the mandatory information and are asked to respect the rules. If during your stay you notice incorrect behaviors or shortcomings you are pleased to inform our personal or direction.
Your reservation and check in/check out:
With the confirm of your reservation you will get:
- Privacy information
- Consent to processing of data,
we ask to sign and give us back the “privacy informative“ with a copy of your ID. This will avoid to loose time at reception.
- You will also get the “Autodeclaration Mod-A” to have with you, filled and signed, and deliver to reception at the moment of your arrival.
- A few days before your arrival, you will get a call by us to have informations about your health. Answer with confidence, for any doubts our doctor will talk to you. Contact usi f after our phone-talking you feel symptoms, we are ready to help you.
- If you need to have a mask at your arrival you will find it at the entrance, please wear it before coming in.
- Disinfectant hand gel is also placed at the entrance, please us it and you are welcome!
- At the arrival our porter will be glad to carry your baggage keeping the safe distanceo.
- At entrance a panel with reporting to remind you the correct indications.
- Our receptionists come with a mask and anti-breathe barrier made of plexiglass, so you can safely come close.
- Beyond classic arrival practices, at check-in we will give you a brief informative, please read it when in room.
- Your personal room key is sanitized. Keep it with you during your stay.
- The night before departure your bill will be in your room, check it to be sure it is correct. Any doubt you may have you can ask by phone to reception. At departure moment you just need to communicate latest drinks or services to be paied. This is the best way for a fast and comfortable check out.
When your baggage is packed, please call reception and our porter will be glad to safely carry it to your car or taxi.
PLEASE NOTE: to enter our cure department it is mandatory to check your body temperature. Should it be higher than 37,5 our employees will tell you what to do. Follow confidentially their indications.
We are at your disposal for any question or explanation.
We wish you a Good Stay
At the moment of your arrival, you will be asked to sign the following form (we will deliver it, no need to be printed).
HEALTH STATE SELF-DECLARATION FORM
born on………………………… in……………………………………………………………………..
aware of envisaged sanctions in case of false statements or use of false documents, as well as the penalties provided at 4th article law decree of March 25th 2020, n. 19, for the purpose of their own and other guests protection,
DECLARES UNDER HIS/HER OWN RESPONSIBILITY
- di non essere soggetto sottoposto a quarantena
- not to be quarantined
- to actually feel in a good shape and without high body temperature (>37,5°), no intense cough or respiratory difficulties or other flu symptoms,
- to have not been close to covid-19 sick people during the last 14 days
- to be informed that it is possible in any moment to talk to hotel doctor if necessary